Welcome to my Blog!

A bit about me... I love setting strong running goals, pushing hard, meeting people equally passionate and encouraging others that are having a tough time of it. I love the escape time it gives me, muse over things, take in lung fulls of fresh country air in Warwickshire. I am a firm believer in what you put in, you get out.... work hard, play harder, and nothing can be more satisfying than that post-run/race feeling (especially when followed by a large glass of Merlot!) I love running with my team..as Ladies Captain at Kenilworth Runners I love encouraging others and pushing myself for a team result. I also work as an advanced level Sports Massage therapist so enjoy talking to the locals in Warwick and have been said to have 'healing hands'! (Well I do my best!)

Monday, 31 May 2010

Tarsier

Its very cute... I see a likeness with my green eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment